UNCAGE YOUR AMBITION as an Infrastructure Engineer
We are FlightHub, an ambitious group of people that created Flighthub and Justfly. Our brands have grown to become two of the top-ranked travel agencies in North America. We now serve over 3 million customers per year, totaling 3 billion dollars in sales, and, whereas the pandemic may have slowed us down a little, we are coming back even stronger. We dream big, pursue passionately, and follow through with resolute self-belief and rigorous commitment. We are a group of individuals sharing a common vision and values, having come together to pursue a collective mission: overtaking the #1 spot in the world.
We are looking for an Infrastructure & Cloud Engineer / SRE with 5+ years of experience managing large clusters of Linux servers that run various services. You will play a critical role in designing, planning and managing the technology infrastructure that is used to run our business. You will work on bringing hundreds of servers with various workloads to new heights to better serve our applications and ultimately provide reliability, stability, and confidence to all of our customers and their experience with us.
Many career paths can prepare you for this life-changing opportunity, but preferably, you’re highly skilled in:
- Installing and configuring servers in co-located and managed hosting facilities (Debian, Ubuntu)
- Managing relationships with 3rd party technology providers
- Assisting in developing, maintaining and monitoring production services (Apache, Memcache, Redis, MongoDB, Mysql, MariaDB, Clickhouse, Mcrouter, AWS, Kafka with the rest of the confluent platform, and Kubernetes)
- Ensuring all systems are correctly configured, optimized for performance, scalable and secure
- Collaborating with DevOps and Engineering teams to deploy and support new and/or updated customer-facing web applications
- Ensuring backup functionality and consistency, including restoration process and data recovery plans for disaster recovery
- Developing and improving infrastructure and monitoring
- Scripting and automating setups, services and tests (bash, php, puppet, python, golang, docker, helm and more as needed)
* Please note this position is in Montreal, Quebec.
Show us your drive and join our team!
Check us out careers.flighthub.com