UNCAGE YOUR AMBITION as a Frontend React.js Developer
We are FlightHub, an ambitious group of people that created FlightHub and Justfly. Our brands have grown to become two of the top-ranked travel agencies in North America. We now serve over 3 million customers per year, totaling 3 billion dollars in sales, and we’re not stopping there. We dream big, pursue passionately, and follow through with resolute self-belief and rigorous commitment. We are a group of individuals sharing a common vision and values, having come together to pursue a collective mission: overtaking the #1 spot in the world.
We’re looking for a Frontend React.js Developer with 3+ years of experience to join our Product Squad. Working with Eric, our Product Owner, you will have the opportunity to work on high volume e-commerce platforms, for both FlightHub.com and Justfly.com. Working closely with a team of skilled developers and designers, you will develop exciting new features and enhance existing ones to increase the customer’s engagement and shopping experience. From developing the API and web services, to integration and creating the front-end application, there’s never a lack of challenges to keep your skills sharp.
Many career paths can prepare you for this life-changing opportunity, but preferably, you’re highly skilled in:
- Programming PHP applications (Laravel) in a fast-paced environment;
- Monitoring health and performance of applications and business processes (New Relic, Looker, TrackJS);
- Using fast key-value stores (memcache, Redis) as well as SQL/NoSQL databases (MySQL, Redshift, Clickhouse);
- Caching strategies and application optimization to improve site performance;
- Communicating with various stakeholders while being able to work independently and execute complex tasks;
- Testing and continuous integration (Travis-CI, PHPUnit).
- Working with high volume publish-subscribe message brokers (Redis, RabbitMQ, Kafka);
Show us your drive and join our team!
Check us out careers.flighthub.com