UNCAGE YOUR AMBITION as a Back-end PHP Developer
We are FlightHub, an ambitious group of people that created FlightHub and Justfly. Our brands have grown to become two of the top-ranked travel agencies in North America. We now serve over 3 million customers per year, totaling 3 billion dollars in sales, and we’re not stopping there. We dream big, pursue passionately, and follow through with resolute self-belief and rigorous commitment. We are a group of individuals sharing a common vision and values, having come together to pursue a collective mission: overtaking the #1 spot in the world.
We’re looking for a Back-end PHP Developer with 3+ years of experience to help us build and maintain a modern single-page application. Working with William, our Product Owner in Service Tech, you would have the opportunity to execute new software initiatives to ensure continued growth and stability of ServPro used by 700+ agents daily. Lend your skills to a team who tackle just about anything required to bring our customer service experience to the next level. From API integrations, to providing new web services, and enhancing existing systems, there’s never a lack of challenges to keep your skills sharp.
Many career paths can prepare you for this life-changing opportunity, but preferably, you’re highly skilled in:
- Programming PHP applications (Laravel) in a fast-paced environment;
- Experience with Cloud base services (AWS, Twilio)
- Experience with CLI commands (SSH, Vagrant/Homestead)
- Using fast key-value stores (memcache, Redis) as well as SQL/NoSQL databases (MySQL, Redshift, Clickhouse);
- Working with high volume publish-subscribe message brokers (Redis, RabbitMQ, Kafka);
- Monitoring health and performance of applications and business processes (New Relic, Looker, TrackJS);
- Testing and continuous integration (Travis-CI, PHPUnit).
Show us your drive and join our team!
Check us out careers.flighthub.com