We are reinventing global trade.
Flexport helps more than 10,000 clients and suppliers lead all aspects of their supply chain operations. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B from investors that include SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator.
With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base and we’re excited to continue building a product and service they love. Wherever you are, whichever role you play, you’re guaranteed to share your day with committed, encouraging, and resourceful team members.
Our Global Operations Associate role is the first step in a career path in our broader Global Operations Team. Our Global Operations Team empowers our clients, partners with asset owners around the world, and manages end-to-end coordination of shipments around the world to further us on our mission of fixing the user experience in Global Trade.
What you'll do:
- Own the quality of data from client and supplier through to Flexport’s Customs team;
- Work with Operations Associates to help move freight for our clients;
- Refine and expand the processes followed by our clients and partners to help optimize our data onboarding and delivery.
- Enter commercial product information and dimensions with speed, consistency, and accuracy.
- Ensure quality control of international shipment documents;
- Complete special projects to support the team as necessary.
What you'll need:
- 2019 MA/MSC Degree with a strong academic track record and meaningful internship experience;
- Or BA/BS Degree with more than 1 year related work experience;
- Strong command of English and Mandarin or Cantonese;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills;
- Next-level attention to detail and follow-through;
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.
- A mastery of email communication. You keep the inbox at zero.
Where you'll work:
Our Shenzhen team is streamlining processes at the beginning of the supply chain and strengthening relationships with Asia-based clients and partners. Our office is located in the heart of Shenzhen’s central business district, with fantastic views of the Civic Center (we gaze out at it a lot). We’re surrounded by great restaurants, fantastic shopping, and stroll-worthy parks and plazas.
Investing your time with Flexport means having an immediate impact, all over the world. You’re empowered to do what’s best for everyone and trusted to make the right decisions when and where you need them. Join our collective of entrepreneurs and improve the world’s experience in global trade.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.