Global problems. Global impact
Flexport helps more than 10,000 clients and suppliers lead all aspects of their supply chain operations. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B from investors that include SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator.
With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base and we’re excited to continue building a product and service they love. Wherever you are, whichever role you play, you’re guaranteed to share your day with committed, encouraging, and resourceful team members.
As a Technical Recruiter, you’ll use your business acumen, full-cycle recruiting skills, and partnering capabilities to double Flexport's technology organization year over year. Our ideal candidate builds trust with engineers and data scientists effortlessly, is opinionated about recruiting programs (in a good way), and, most of all, see the immense opportunity in front of Flexport to transform the world's largest untapped industry through technology.
What you'll do:
- Recruit full-cycle, from source to close;
- Partner with the wider recruiting organization including sourcing, coordination, and programs to accelerate quality hiring;
- Join on the ground-floor of a small team and help build it into a world-class tech recruiting function;
- Develop an understanding of Flexport’s products, technology, market position, and employee value proposition to successfully identify, engage and close passive talent;
- Drive strategic recruiting initiatives;
- Partner with hiring managers to improve processes, execute on programs, and close candidates;
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS degree;
- 3+ years recruiting experience for software engineers, with minimum 1 year in-house at startups or top-tier technology companies;
- Your own blend of strengths in sourcing, closing, technical/business acumen, process, events management, program management, and hiring manager partnering;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with a penchant for data;
- A strong desire to build an organization, have fun, grow, and succeed!
Where you’ll work:
Our flagship office is on Market Street. We’re dog-friendly. We do a lot of 1:1s at the beautiful Yerba Buena Gardens and, as a truly global company, we don’t let geography slow us down. We rotate hack-a-thons and move Flexporters all around the world.
Investing your time with Flexport means having immediate impact, all over the world. You’re empowered to do what’s best for everyone and trusted to make the right decisions when and where you need them. Join our collective of entrepreneurs and improve the world’s experience in global trade.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.