Empower our employees around the globe to do their best work
We’re looking for a Senior People Operations Associate to join our Asia People team. This person will be a key member of the People team to deliver amazing employee life cycle experiences to our Flexporters in areas of onboarding, payroll, benefit administration, regulatory and compliance reporting, maintaining and processing confidential employee information in our HRIS, and work on various projects to help us grow our people operations functions efficiently. Excited at the prospect of contributing to this area in the Flexport Asia People team? Read on!
- Manage end-to-end payroll cycles for assigned territories
- Own the hygiene of people's data on HRIS by regularly auditing the data, updating changes, creating reports, and overseeing proposing business process improvements
- Support the evaluation and onboarding of benefits, payroll and other services vendors and ensure the quality of vendor services
- Identify areas of improvement and automation opportunities. Lead efforts to streamline workflows and address process gaps
- Maintain employee handbook and other HR policies and processes to ensure adherence to the company’s directions and government regulations / laws
- Assist on fulfilling the compliance requirements as required by the employment laws and regulations in Asia
- Collaborate with PBP team to enhance our employee experience through continuous improvements on our people processes, systems and data analytics
You should have:
- Bachelor degree, or equivalent working experience
- 5+ years experience, preferably in HR operation / HRIS / payroll / C&B functions
- Good knowledge of employment practices and local employment laws
- Good problem solving mindset and critical thinking
- Proficiency in Excel and/or G-Suite applications (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Calendar)
- Good communication skills and good proficiency in English
- Ability to work independently and comfortable with managing conflicting priorities
- A "compliance first" attitude to keep our regulators happy and enthusiastic about Flexport since we operate in a heavily regulated industry
At Flexport, we believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make it easy and accessible for everyone. We’re shaping the future of a $8.6T industry with solutions powered by innovative technology and exceptional people. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $19B of merchandise across 112 countries a year.
The recent global supply chain crisis has put Flexport center stage as we continue to play a pivotal role in how goods move around the world. At a valuation of $8 billion, we’re experiencing record growth and are proud to have the support of the best investors in the game who believe in our mission, solutions and people. Ready to tackle global challenges that impact business, society, and the environment? Come join us.
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.