Flexport’s growth will be fueled primarily by growing a world-first global ecosystem of partners that will work with us to fuel demand and be responsible for high-quality execution.
As our ecosystem matures and Flexport’s global expansion accelerates, we will need to bring our partner sourcing and management to the next level! In this truly global role you will leverage and work with the partner analytics team to identify opportunities and issues, rally the right team around the initiatives and monitor and support execution of the projects..
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to shape our strategy and influence the direction of this ecosystem, the tech we develop and the deals we sign with our partners.
- Work with the performance analytics team to design, launch and implement cross-functional performance improvement initiatives
- Be at the center of partner performance in your region, working closely with regional and functional (ops, product and sales) teams to execute improvement initiatives
- Collaborate with other Partner initiatives as part of the Partner leadership team (e.g. collectively bringing the vision of the broader partner ecosystem to life)
- Help establish a culture of try and error, launching pilots and gleaning best practices and learnings to be standardized as opposed to “designing in the lab” .
- Help bring current partner management tools and processes to the next level of sophistication by assessing status quo, gaps and opportunities in process, standardization of best practices and tech / automation
You should have:
- Strong mix of industry and strategic experience
- Very strong collaboration and communications skills and ability to influence teams and individuals with no formal mandate and conflict resolution skills to solve tradeoffs in a data driven way with a win-win mentality
- Proven experience of operational improvements, setting up and managing large initiatives
- Hands-on experience in Tech/ software and data visualization- intelligence tool development
- A "compliance first" attitude to keep our regulators happy and enthusiastic about Flexport since we operate in a heavily regulated industry.