Creating insights to revolutionize an industry
Fast, accurate insights are integral in allowing us to fulfill our mission of fixing the user experience in global trade. At Flexport, you’ll be leading a team of product analysts and representing your analytical domain across technology stakeholders.
You’ll work alongside self-starters interested in solving real-world problems and streamlining the inefficiencies in the complex global trade industry. You’ll have the opportunity to improve the industry by analyzing the new operating system for global trade.
- Influence product teams on vision and strategy, roadmaps, feature prioritization, metrics and goals, and user journeys.
- Transform data into action by leading a cross-functional group of Product Analysts and Analytics Engineers through metric definition and reporting, quantitative analysis, and data modeling initiatives.
- Be the primary point of contact for the product stakeholders supported by your squad: meeting with them, understanding their requirements, and using your analytical mindset to direct the implementation of solutions ranging from process improvements to dashboards.
- Own the development and execution of your squad’s roadmap, including end-to-end project management.
- Collaborate with people managers and other leaders in the organization to enable the members of your squad to have the greatest possible impact on product outcomes.
- Contribute and grow the culture of excellence on our team by bringing processes and best practices to our group.
You should have:
- 4+ years of industry experience as a data scientist, product analyst, or analytics/data engineer.
- 2+ years of experience in product management (data and analytics) or in leading data teams.
- Strong understanding of data interfaces like SQL and BI tools like Looker.
- Proven experience interfacing with senior stakeholders while managing cross-functional projects with multiple contributors.
- Experience working with engineering and product teams to design and build data-driven products in a fast-paced environment.
- Next-level communication skills and empathy to understand and discover pain points and build solutions to improve the user experience at all levels of the global trade process.
You will get:
- Experience at a fast-growing company that lives and breathes data
- The opportunity to take a prominent role in defining the culture of our growing analytics team
- Deep partnership with senior business leaders and the ability to grow a team of analysts
- Analytical ownership – discover the highest value-add projects and see them through from ideation to impact.
- Bridge experience into paths in data leadership and management
At Flexport, we believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make it easy and accessible for everyone. We’re shaping the future of a $8.6T industry with solutions powered by innovative technology and exceptional people. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $19B of merchandise across 112 countries a year.
The recent global supply chain crisis has put Flexport center stage as we continue to play a pivotal role in how goods move around the world. At a valuation of $8B, we’re experiencing record growth and are proud to have the support of the best investors in the game who believe in our mission, solutions and people. Ready to tackle global challenges that impact business, society, and the environment? Come join us.
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.