We are reinventing global trade.
Develop and strengthen our finance function
Flexport has an immediate opening for a Senior Stock Plan Administrator to join our Finance team. Finance is central to Flexport’s success - creating transparency of the company’s performance, financials, risks and internal controls, and building the people, process and product needed for the future of Flexport.
We're looking for a Senior Stock Plan Administrator to help with this mission. You will assist with the day-to-day administration of our equity incentive plans - stock option exercises (NQ/ISOs) and RSU releases, including all aspects of record keeping, reporting and reconciliation. You are a team player with a strong work ethic and able to complete projects timely and accurately.
This person will have operated successfully in a fast-paced, global, results-oriented environment. Excellent analytical capabilities, organizational skills and dedication to the details will be important for this role.
Report into the Senior Manager, Global Stock Administrator. This person will work closely with internal teams including Finance, Tax, Payroll, and People Operations, on all equity-related matters.
- Administer and ensure integrity of the equity database including the process and reconciliation of grants, exercises, new hire, terminations/cancellations, and audits
- Ensure compliance and accurate and timely tax withholding and reporting to global payroll groups
- Maintain the employee mobility data and track the trailing tax liability for the international and domestic relocations
- Assist with preparation of stock-related matters in Company annual and periodic financial statements
- Prepare custom reports and perform complex reconciliations to review accuracy of equity and transaction data
- Maintain supporting workbooks for internal/external SOX auditors and respond accurately, thoroughly and timely to auditor requests for data
- Prepare reports and respond to ad-hoc data requests on a timely basis.
You should have:
- Prefer 4+ years’ equity experience or at least 2+ years of financial reporting, audit or accounting experience
- Willingness to learn about global equity programs, multiple equity award types, and transaction volume
- Experience with U.S. federal and state taxation relating to equity compensation and general knowledge of global taxation
- Experience with stock administration platforms like Carta or E*Trade
- CEP certification is a plus
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. We’re excited about the three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation