Flexport’s growth will be fueled primarily by growing a world-first global ecosystem of partners that will work with us to fuel demand and be responsible for high-quality execution.
As our ecosystem matures and Flexport’s global expansion accelerates, we will need to bring our partner value proposition and performance management to the next level! In this role you will support the team across initiatives, proactively identify and set up new improvement projects and working closely with other organizations with Flexport to prioritize and report on KPIs, outcomes, initiative progress and strategic priorities. The main objective is to translate strategy into action and value creation!
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to shape our strategy and influence the direction of this ecosystem, the tech we develop and the deals we sign with our partners.
- Manage the business planning and strategic planning for the Partner Ecosystem team, working directly with the Global Head of Partner Ecosystem on design, prioritization, and implementation of strategic initiatives
- Own the tracking, projection and reporting of KPI and business outcomes for C-level business review meetings
- Serve as a sounding board and work on behalf of leadership with cross-functional partners to communicate critical strategic context to support the business
- Actively participate in evolving the Flexport value proposition and provide feedback from partner discussions
- Help establish a culture of try and error, launching pilots and gleaning best practices and learnings to be standardized as opposed to “designing in the lab”.
You should have:
- Experience partnering on cross-functional projects or teams
- Knowledge of program management (e.g., planning, execution, project delivery, etc.)
- Ability to keep multiple priorities moving at the same time, and communicate effectively with multiple levels (e.g., executive leadership, peers, managers, staff, etc.)
- Excellent project management, written/verbal communication, planning, and analytical skills
- A "compliance first" attitude to keep our regulators happy and enthusiastic about Flexport since we operate in a heavily regulated industry.
At Flexport, we believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make it easy and accessible for everyone. We’re shaping the future of a $8.6T industry with solutions powered by innovative technology and exceptional people. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $19B of merchandise across 112 countries a year.
The recent global supply chain crisis has put Flexport center stage as we continue to play a pivotal role in how goods move around the world. At a valuation of $8B, we’re experiencing record growth and are proud to have the support of the best investors in the game who believe in our mission, solutions and people. Ready to tackle global challenges that impact business, society, and the environment? Come join us.
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To learn more about what our tech teams have been up to, head to the Engineering Blog.