Help us grow our People Development team at Flexport.
The mission of the Global Enablement team is to align people, processes and technology to deliver scalable training and tools to improve the way Flexport serves its customers. We lead complex, cross-functional initiatives to improve operational productivity, realize revenue opportunities, drive talent development and further establish Flexport as the most trusted source for global supply chains.
We’re looking for a highly capable Program Manager to lead complex, cross-functional initiatives focused on enabling and empowering our people to perform at their highest levels. This person will drive strategic, operational and tactical efforts of business critical projects across the world.
This role is ideal for a highly organized individual with excellent communication skills, experience tracking both technical and non-technical projects, and a desire to grow as a business leader. This role is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the corporate strategy and help shape and define the roadmap for the coming years.
- Lead key company-wide training, projects and initiatives from planning to delivery.
- Gather, track, and organize requirements from multiple, cross-functional teams.
- Support a data-driven development strategy focused on standardized metrics and evaluation processes across all development programs and tools.
- Collect and analyze qualitative and quantitative data to determine programs’ effectiveness. Develop recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Act as a change agent and effectively utilize change management methodologies when deploying solutions and processes.
- Lead in development of new hire onboarding programs, customized career pathing, role transition plans, talent strategy maps, and strategic workforce planning.
- Lead in development & execution of enablement programs, designed to support & optimize the effectiveness of our client-facing teams
- Build strong relationships with senior leaders across Flexport.
- Partner with the company and Impact Team to vet development needs and enable comprehensive development strategies for our Flexporters.
You should have:
- 2-5 years of demonstrated experience leading complex, global programs and processes
- A passion for project management and organization
- Excitement about digital training, learning and people development
- Passionate about inclusion and equity and work to ensure all employees have opportunities to develop to their full potential.
- The ability to think critically and strategically
- An interest to take a consultative and data-driven analytical approach to solving complex problems
- Strong time management skills with a sense of urgency - proven ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects
- A knack for collaboration and relationship building, with global stakeholders at all levels
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with strong executive presence; you are skilled in packaging and presenting complex analysis and recommendations clearly
- Strong spreadsheet, slide and narrative building skills
- Certifications in program, project and supply chain management tools is a plus
- A deep knowledge of Flexport’s core business is a plus
- Willingness to roll up sleeves to get things done
- A passion for learning, with energy and enthusiasm to motivate and engage others
We believe trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers and their logistics partners with the technology and services to grow and innovate. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year.
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.