Join us to solve real world problems while shaping the future of global trade.
We are building the Operating System for global trade
We're looking for an Analyst, Business Operations to become the analytical partner to our Regional GMs; to use analytics to drive alignment, efficiency and communication across Sales, Account Management, Supply Chain Operations and other APAC teams to deliver on strategic initiatives for Flexport’s APAC Region.
- You’ll be part of the Operational Excellence team and assist the APAC GMs in executing a data-driven business.
- Leverage your analytical mindset to create analyses, dashboards, reports, and data tooling out of business questions. Then drive those learnings into actionable follow-ups and results.
- Support leadership in cross-functional planning by analyzing quarterly and annual Demand goals and becoming the data expert in your region’s P&L
- Partner with business stakeholders to translate commercial strategy into detailed, actionable analyses for the commercial organization
- Partner with the other Operational Excellence team members to analyze and solve business problems through data.
- Use data to keep the business on track and identify opportunities to outperform the plan. Then lead implementation of those solutions
- You’ll assume day-to-day responsibility for select projects and tasks
- You’ll be responsible for the preparation & presentation of key materials to senior leaders
- You will create and maintain cross-departmental relationships to drive decisions and enable leadership success
You should have:
- Bachelors in Business, Statistics, Engineering, or another quantitative discipline
- 2 years work experience, top tier consulting and/or finance firm preferred
- SQL fluency required
- Advanced Excel skills required. Looker experience and Salesforce skills are a plus!
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with an ability to translate data into insights and actions
- Impeccable interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments
- You are resourceful, effective, versatile and action-oriented
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. We’re excited about the three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
Investing your time with Flexport means having an immediate impact, all over the world. You’re empowered to do what’s best for everyone and trusted to make the right decisions when and where you need them. Join our collective of entrepreneurs and improve the world’s experience in global trade.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.