Build the programs to help Flexport grow.
Flexport is experiencing massive growth with 2,000+ Flexporters across 14 global offices and warehouses. And we’re just getting started. The Recruiting Programs team is focused on building the programs and operations - from strategy to execution - to support and fuel our exciting growth plans.
As the Recruiting Program Manager for employer branding, you’ll work closely with our Recruiting team and stakeholders to develop and execute a true employer branding strategy to make Flexport stand out and engage with our global talent markets. This role will work in a very cross-functional environment, partnering closely with not only the recruiting and marketing teams, but also teams across the company to achieve our shared goals.
Working in partnership with members of both the recruiting and marketing teams, you will identify and amplify unique stories within the company that support the company’s recruitment vision and communications strategy. You’ll develop and execute on the employer brand strategy and in turn, help with Flexport's recruiting strategy as a whole.
- Lead employer branding initiatives for Flexport
- Develop and manage a content strategy that identifies and amplifies stories that advance the company’s recruitment brand globally
- Maintain the content strategy and calendar for recruiting with a specific focus on digital, social and mobile channels
- Understand the various personas in recruiting and align our unique position & value proposition in the marketplace through targeted content
- Author and distribute jobs and career content on all recruiting related company profiles and pages -- including our career site, blog, social media profiles and employer marketing sites
- Build and promote the Flexport recruiting brand through research of relevant tools and maintain candidate facing mediums
- Research and track effectiveness of Top of Funnel strategy
- Work on various employer branding and recruiting projects to strengthen our talent acquisition capabilities and support our overall needs across recruiting operations
You should have:
- BA/BS and 7+ years of experience in Recruiting, Employer Branding, Marketing, or a related field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with creating a content strategy, authoring and editing content
- Exceptional organizational, prioritization and planning skills and fanatical levels of attention to detail and process improvement
- Demonstrated experience in driving projects in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Experience managing complex projects with multiple key stakeholders
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills
- Fanatical levels of attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office or Google apps
We believe trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers and their logistics partners with the technology and services to grow and innovate. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year.
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.