Build the programs to help Flexport grow
We’re looking for a Senior Implementation Associate to join our growing team. The ideal candidate should have the ability to drive implementation workflow and should have experience managing cross-functional projects. Salivating at the thought of solving real-world problems while streamlining the inefficient industry of global trade? Keep reading!
- Lead the implementation of select new client accounts or new business with existing clients from business award of multi-modal services from award to service delivery steady state.
- Assess and structure the client award scope and align to the Flexport Implementation Methodology. Launch the implementation playbook including the project plan, exception log and client dashboard.
- Partner with Sales and Account Management acting as the primary set of extra hands shepherding the client through the implementation lifecycle.
- Confirm with internal pricing and procurement teams that respective contracts, agreements and requirements are signed and fully executed.
- Resolve or escalate project risks and issues to drive towards a successful and on-time go live while upholding a positive client experience.
- Summarize and report out on implementation program status highlighting any risks or barriers to success and support with leadership communication.
- Successfully close out implementations with a project style review and leverage findings to drive improvement ideas.
- Support the adaption of the implementation methodology by leading improvement projects to optimize the service level and implementation quality for internal and external stakeholders.
You should have:
- BA/BS degree with 3+ years of professional logistics, supply chain, projects, programs or consulting experience.
- A knack for spotting opportunities to simplify processes and solutions while preserving client happiness.
- Next-level attention to detail and the drive to deliver ahead of schedule with a servant leadership approach.
- Excellent collaboration, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience understanding project scope and delivering projects in a timely manner.
- Intermediate understanding in supply chain, logistics or freight forwarding operations.
We believe trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers and their logistics partners with the technology and services to grow and innovate. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year.
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.