We are reinventing global trade.
Flexport helps more than 10,000 clients and suppliers lead all aspects of their supply chain operations. Started in 2013, we've raised over $300M from investors that include the Founders Fund, Google Ventures, First Round Capital, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator, & Wells Fargo.
With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base and we’re excited to continue building a product and service they love. Wherever you are, whichever role you play, you’re guaranteed to share your day with committed, encouraging, and resourceful team members.
We're looking for a Global Trade Coordinator Lead to help build our Data Services Team. The team lead will be responsible for the data quality and production of their squad, assist in process architecture, and ensure internal/external client satisfaction.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a team of Global Trade Coordinators and ensure squad performance meets monthly and quarterly goals
- Live and act with integrity guided by the company values including sustaining a high bar for data quality and customer service
- Ensure compliance with appropriate governmental regulations and company policies
- Continuously identify and execute on process and software improvements to drive stakeholder satisfaction
- Provide new hire training and continuing education for your squad
What you’ll need:
- A BA/BS Degree
- 1-3 years working experience at a startup or in an operational or data service role
- Excellent communication with both internal and external clients
- Strategic vision for process innovation and ground floor execution
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it
- The desire and ability to lead, train, and develop the best talent in the industry
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. We’re excited about the three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.