We are reinventing global trade.
Flexport helps more than 10,000 clients and suppliers lead all aspects of their supply chain operations. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3BN from investors that include the Founders Fund, Softbank, Google Ventures, First Round Capital, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator, & Wells Fargo.
With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base and we’re excited to continue building a product and service they love. Wherever you are, whichever role you play, you’re guaranteed to share your day with committed, encouraging, and resourceful team members.
As a Recruiting Coordinator you will work closely with a national team of recruiters in a fast-paced recruiting organization. Our Recruiting Coordinators are key partners in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships. You will provide candidates with their first impression of Flexport by being the face of Recruiting to both remote and onsite candidates curating their candidate experience. You should possess phenomenal communication skills, collaborate with internal and external clients and candidates, have excellent organizational skills, and the ability to think on your feet. We are looking for an applicant that is excited by the prospect of building an incredible organization of talented individuals.
Our team values candor, long-term thinking, and teamwork. The recruiting team is growing rapidly and will provide many opportunities for ownership and development.
- Manage recruiting operations in close partnership with Recruiters and the Recruiting Operations team;
- Schedule interviews and phone screens for candidates providing logistics support for strategic initiatives and travel arrangements;
- Serve as primary candidate liaison, ensuring a superb candidate experience;
- Build and maintain reports for the Recruiting function;
- Update candidate information, job descriptions and postings;
- Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
- Help build and promote the Flexport employer brand.
- Work quickly to interface with internal and external stakeholders across time zones and from locations all over the world. You won’t just keep the trains running on time, you’ll speed them up.
You should have:
- BA/BS and 1 year of experience in Recruiting Coordination, Client Service, Operations, Sales, or Marketing;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Calendar management skills
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Power Point and Google Applications
- Experience scheduling or using an ATS is a plus;
- Fanatical levels of attention to detail;
- Adaptability: you’re always looking to try new things and you welcome feedback about your work;
- Humility. No task is too big or too small;
- Positivity. We work awfully hard and we’re having a blast doing it. What we’re doing is changing the world for the better, and we play to win.
**This is a long term 6-12+month contract position which includes paid benefits, PTO, and sick days.**
We believe trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers and their logistics partners with the technology and services to grow and innovate. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.