This role is for Sales Reps/Client Solutions Associates with 2-4 years experience who want to broaden/deepen their business acumen within Key Accounts, our most strategic customers. To be considered, you will have a track record of success working within a team, excellent prospecting and organizational skills, and love to win. This is an incredible opportunity for someone who is passionate about technology, has sold complex solutions, and can creatively consult with clients.
- Partner with Flexport’s most senior Account Executives to build new relationships with decision makers and influencers both externally and internally for Global Key Accounts
- Targeted prospecting to our highest value accounts, including excellent use of account based marketing techniques
- Maintaining detailed records of customer engagements and account information in CRM.
- Craft and deliver executive level presentations to client CxOs
- Build account plans, stakeholder maps, manage small-scale events, and prepare business reviews and executive briefings
- Rapidly learn and pitch Flexport’s vision and model, utilizing solution selling/a customer-centric sales method
- Grow impact over time by supporting sales opportunities, assisting with contract management, and more
- Ensure 100% satisfaction with all customers
You should have:
- BA/BS degree (preferred) and 2-4 years of professional work experience in Sales, Business Development, Client Success, Investment Banking, Financial Services, or Consulting
- Strong background Account Based Marketing
- Highly organized with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to work autonomously
- Excellent project management skills: you’re organized, create clear tracking systems, and hold yourself to timelines
- Resourcefulness: you’re scrappy and creative in your approach to solving problems and producing outcomes
- The intellectual horsepower to become a guide on international trade in a matter of weeks, and the curiosity to keep learning about all its intricacies for years to come
- Ability to craft compelling presentations, and able to relay information is a seamless way
- Proven ability to quickly gain trust with internal & external senior leadership
We believe trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers and their logistics partners with the technology and services to grow and innovate. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year.
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.