We are reinventing global trade.
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easy for everyone.
Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 116 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos.
With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base. Wherever you are, whichever role you play, you’re guaranteed to share your day with passionate and resourceful team members who are in it together.
We're looking for a smart, switched-on Designer who is driven by collaborative and creative environments to build simple, innovative, and beautifully designed experiences that will delight and educate our customers. As a designer on our Creative team, you’ll be responsible for maintaining and elevating the Flexport brand on our website and other brand touchpoints. From launching a new service on our website to creating social campaigns to creating our annual conference experience, you’ll create innovative solutions that help grow our brand.
- Be a steward for our brand
- Craft beautiful design solutions and deliver high-quality user experiences with an impeccable sense of design for our website
- Partner closely with Web Dev as they build and ship solutions
- Evolve the visual framework as needed to build and update guidelines and libraries
- Partner with the Creative Director, the Creative Team, and the Global Brand Team to implement cohesive visual branding, voice, and tone across all mediums.
- Create meaningful brand experiences for our marketing campaigns, landing pages, social and email campaigns
- Partner with cross-functional teams to discover new opportunities for brand experiences
You should have:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of industry experience working on tech brands in an agency, in-house, or both.
- BA or BFA in Communication Design or Interactive Design or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated experience in digital and print design, design system, strategic conceptual skills, and creating and managing work from ideation to final production.
- Solid presentation skills and are able to articulate ideas with clarity, engage in healthy debate, and accept feedback.
- Strong relationship-building skills; ability to collaborate and work with a variety of people in various disciplines.
- Expertise in Figma and Adobe Suite.
- Fluency in the design thinking process, from discovery and problem definition to detailed UX and visual desi
- Bonus: Experience using Contentful CMS to build web pages.
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. We’re excited about the three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
- Don’t! be We’re building the first Operating System for Global Trade. That’s why it’s incredibly important for us to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the freight forwarding industry forward.
- What’s freight forwarding and why does it matter? Listen to Ryan, our CEO explain what freight forwarding is and why improving global trade can help to connect the world and break down economic barriers in this Fast Company Freethink Original Series video.
- We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.