We are reinventing global trade.
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. We’re excited about the three big ways we’re moving forward after our $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
We are looking for an Executive Recruiter who will manage executive recruiting needs for both business units and technical functions. Working closely with our c-suite, and Senior Leadership team. We are looking for someone who can develop strong relationships, demonstrate results and develop a scalable process for the company. You will focus on quality without sacrificing speed. You will own the process from start to finish, including: developing position specifications, conducting candidate sourcing calls, identifying and evaluating candidates, presenting candidates, conducting reference checks, and negotiating the successful close of offers. We are looking for an industry expert who brings Business acumen, and polish while embodying our fun and friendly culture.
- Recruit and manage high profile senior level roles across company
- Manage and drive end-to-end process with our c-suite and SLT, as applicable
- Cultivate a diverse network and bench talent development for existing and future roles, always have a pulse on business needs and strategy and aligning results with the business
- Deliver on headcount goals for executive hiring for the business functions
- Develop a scalable process for executive recruiting across the company's business functions
- Report out on progress to necessary stakeholders and diagnose any problem areas or hurdles to get to a successful result
- Manage high-profile candidates from initial outreach to onsites to offer negotiations
You should have:
- 8+ years of recruiting experience within a retained search firm and/or in-house executive recruiting; experience working in a startup is a plus
- Experience building diverse teams
- Knowledge for technology and Logistics space is a plus
- Building and managing successful client/stakeholder relationships and have the ability to understand their business and individual needs
- Must have experience managing high-profile clients and candidates from outreach to close (Understanding equity components)
- Holding oneself and others accountable for achieving high levels of individual and organizational performance
- Strong verbal and written communications is a must
- Analytical rigor, ability to be data-driven in your approach to recruiting and identifying root causes of any issues
We believe trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers and their logistics partners with the technology and services to grow and innovate. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year.
Worries about not having any freight forwarding experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.