The Account Solutions + Implementation team is a global team serving as a critical connector between the multiple service and product teams to design and deliver comprehensive client solutions. We work across many groups within Flexport including Sales, Account Management, Procurement, Finance, Analytics, and Product. Shoulder to shoulder in a team of cross functional leaders, we own setting the globalized standards and leading toward automation to achieve Flexport’s scalable up-market success.
As the Chief of Staff to the Account Solutions and Implementation team, you'll be at the center of managing and driving cross-functional initiatives forward. The Chief of Staff extends their teams’ influence and reach, and acts as a confidante and advisor, often serving as a sounding board for ideas. You thrive in high-velocity, unstructured environments and possess the acute business judgment and communication skills needed to collaborate with a variety of people and job functions. You're outrageously organized and thorough, anticipating potential issues before they become a problem. You have an interest in technology and global trade and are hungry to learn what it takes to grow and manage a pre-IPO company.
- Act as the ‘right hand’ to the Head of Account Solutions, working behind the scenes to improve operational efficiency, solve problems, make decisions, and manage organizational issues before they escalate.
- Assist in executing on OKRs, goals, and strategic priorities by tracking project portfolio progress, gathering status updates, and escalating risks
- Prioritize, optimize, and align portfolios of cross-functional programs to ensure the strategy is accurately translated into successful execution consistent with team charter and organizational objectives.
- Troubleshoot and handle the daily needs of the organization, allowing the Head of Account Solutions to focus their efforts on developing new strategies
- Partner with the leadership team to develop a strong sense of culture and community within the broader global team
- Be responsible for the preparation & presentation of key materials including All Hands and some staff meetings
- Create and maintain cross-departmental relationships to drive visibility and alignment
- Bring together multiple stakeholders and help drive decisions
You should have:
- B.A./B.S. degree
- Minimum of 7-10 years total work experience, at least 4 of which have been in sales, account management, commercial or go to market specific roles.
- Experience with design, implementation and adoption of CRM systems
- Proven track record of effectively interacting with senior management
- Experience in managing diverse, complex teams whether directly or indirectly through project work
- Demonstrated ability to manage priorities and projects in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.