Core scope of duties
- Identify and lead channel sales partnerships and business development initiatives to fuel our growth.
- Establish and implement systems, methods and processes to build scalable commercial capabilities.
- Provide insightful market intel and data analysis.
- Partner cross functionally with sales, marketing, product and pricing to define and refine our go-to-market strategy.
- Take a high energy and entrepreneurial approach to the role. Working collaboratively with the rest of the Asia leadership team and global functions to drive strategic priorities and get things done.
- Operate with a high level of integrity and compliance to global regulatory requirements.
- Lead and inspire top talent to reinvent and streamline processes, practices and behaviors to drive success.
- Foster a culture of empowerment, inclusiveness, and agility to accelerate things that work and pivot away from things that don’t.
Immediate challenges & KPI to be achieved within 12 months
- Continuous to build strong momentum on adding new channel sales opportunities with SFE in S. China and rest of China. Build the relationship with all levels of the partners in different functions.
- Define product-market fit for the shippers in China
- Create co-branding product for channel sales
- Build and enable the teams for effective sales achievement internally and externally e.g. sales enablement and materials
- Explore the new business initiatives e.g. airfreight, eComm, capital for continuous growth
- Established commercial experience in freight forwarding or supply chain industry experience
- Proven leadership, relationship management, and project/program/process management skills
- Highly effective communicator with good people instincts - able to build trust and work well with a diverse group internally and externally;
- High energy, aggressive, Highly organized, self-motivated and detail-oriented, with great follow-through on projects/tasks big and small
- Strong command in both spoken and written Chinese (Mandarin) and English