We're looking for an Analyst, Business Operations to become the analytical partner to our Regional GMs; to use analytics to drive alignment, efficiency and communication across Sales, Account Management, Commercial Operations and other North American teams to deliver on strategic initiatives for Flexport’s West & East Demand organizations.
- You’ll assist the East & West GMs in executing a data-driven business.
- Leverage your analytical mindset to create analyses, reports, and data tooling out of business questions. Then drive those learnings into actionable follow-ups and results.
- Support leadership in cross-functional planning by analyzing quarterly and annual Demand goals and becoming the data expert in your region’s P&L
- Partner with business stakeholders to translate commercial strategy into detailed, actionable analyses for the commercial organization
- Use data to keep the business on track and identify opportunities to outperform the plan. Then lead implementation of those solutions
- You’ll assume day-to-day responsibility for select projects and tasks
- You’ll be responsible for the preparation & presentation of key materials to senior leaders
- You will create and maintain cross-departmental relationships to drive decisions and enable leadership success
You should have:
- Bachelors in Business, Statistics, Engineering, or another quantitative discipline
- 3 years work experience, top tier consulting and/or finance firm preferred
- SQL fluency required
- Advanced Excel skills required. Looker experience and Salesforce skills are a plus!
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with an ability to translate data into insights and actions
- Impeccable interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments
- You are resourceful, effective, versatile and action-oriented
We believe trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers and their logistics partners with the technology and services to grow and innovate. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.