Join Flexport and contribute to our growth ambition in the Benelux
Account Executives at Flexport connect organizations with our Operating System for Global Trade and provide solutions for their supply chain needs. They own client relationships and find creative ways to fill the gaps in our customers' supply chains. To grow this team we're looking for passionate, collaborative people to close, manage, and grow books of business from a diverse set of organizations, from start to finish.
Now, more than ever, customers need our support to survive and win in 2021. Their success is our success. We work back from what’s best for them to design tailored solutions. That’s why we are building the Platform for Global trade - a strategic model combining customer centricity, supply chain expertise, advanced technology and data analytics.
To support our growth ambition we’re looking for a driven and intellectually curious Account Executive to help make Flexport the leader in Global Trade!
- Proactively consult with clients to understand their supply chain needs and processes
- Be able to create value driven solutions, build on deep research and a full understanding of the client's end to end, order to cash cycle. These solutions will encompass multiple Flexport services.
- Demonstrate the value of Flexport through remote and in-person meetings
- Build and manage a diverse pipeline of prospective clients
- Identify opportunities for account growth while retaining and expanding revenue within book of business
- Lead a squad in partnership with a Client Solutions Manager to drive client success and revenue generation
You should have:
- 5+ years in sales, with 3 years of closing experience
- A successfully completed degree in business, supply chain or related relevant field
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills, with the ability to connect in both virtual and face-to-face environments.
- An obsession with client happiness. You succeed when they succeed
- A burning desire to win clients from competitors. You’re a team player, but you know that a little competition is healthy
- The intellectual horsepower and curiosity to learn a new way of operating in an old industry
- The excitement for building something from the ground up with an enduring “can do” attitude
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.
- Business fluency in Dutch and English (oral and written) is required
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.