Partner Program Manager, Southeast Asia
Join us to solve real world problems while shaping the future of global trade.
As a result of our global expansion, we're looking to hire a Program Manager to join our growing Global Partners Team. This role will launch a new innovative service offering for Southeast Asia based shippers in close collaboration with our Network Partners. You’ll get substantial leadership exposure, focus on the highest priority business issues, and be plugged into every facet of the business.
What you’ll do:
- Launch new initiatives with Network Partners in Southeast Asia to drive growth
- Create innovative new service offering with a compelling value proposition for Southeast Asia based shippers
- Pilot channel sales with trusted Flexport Network Partners
- Shape attractive commercial arrangements for Network Partners that create the right incentives for long term growth & profitability
- Build new offering from an operational, financial, legal, and compliance perspective
- Inform product / technology requirements for global scaling once product/market fit is proven
- Capture pilot learnings in a playbook to drive global roll out
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS degree with 8+ years of experience; MBA preferred
- Entrepreneurial attitude with a proven track record of building new & innovative businesses from scratch
- Knows what is needed to prove product/market fit and create a bankable business case
- Understanding of the day to day challenges of global trade; in particular of small to medium sized shippers importing into US
- Ability to translate strategic vision in concrete objectives; world class follow-through skills to drive execution across cross-functional stakeholders within & outside Flexport
- Excellent communication skills in English; Vietnamese language skills preferred
- Knowledge of ocean consolidation products (e.g. LCL, buyers consol) preferred
- A system and process oriented mindset, ability to think end-to-end
- Solutions mindset. Find a way to get things done despite obstacles
- Stakeholder management. Ability to influence stakeholders across the business to align and achieve common goals.
- A strong performance record of living our values
- Ability to travel locally, nationally and internationally
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.