Build and develop the Technical Recruiting team into a powerhouse that can accomplish Flexport's ambitious growth goals.
We’re looking for a Global Head of Tech Recruiting to deliver top talent and lead strategic searches for our Tech departments across the globe. This position will report to the VP of Global Recruiting at Flexport. We are looking for a dynamic leader to align our efforts and processes while demonstrating results. In addition, you’ll have robust knowledge of best practices and a comprehensive understanding of this complex industry to identify, source and assess profiles to build pipelines, and build strong partnerships with those internal team leads and teams. Excited at the prospect of leading this area in recruiting? Read on!
- Lead a High performing Tech Recruiting team setting the strategy for hiring globally
- Collaborate with finance and workforce planning teams along with understanding the varying needs of Technical partners worldwide.
- Exceptional leadership skills, demonstrating an ability to influence and work collaboratively with leadership and executives and to drive a cross-functional team in an aligned direction
- Mentor and develop others, while coaching through all stages of the hiring process
- Regularly over-communicate information such as candidate pipelines, recruiting funnel metrics, and performance data to internal stakeholders
- Conduct research to understand the competitive landscape and share findings with broader Tech Recruiting team
- Partner with HRBPs and the People team to build and operationalize processes involving internal transfers, referral programs, relocation, and immigration support.
- Build trusted candidate relationships, drive offer approvals, extensions, and negotiations
- Help build the Flexport Recruiting Brand from the ground up
- Be an advocate of DEI and bring thoughtful strategies towards building an inclusive environment and while diversifying our candidate pool.
- Drive a culture of constant improvement, identifying, and implementing projects in order to increase business-wide recruiting effectiveness and efficiency
You should have:
- BA/BS Degree with 8+ years of experience in Recruiting & Sourcing with 4+ years management experience; Experience in fast growing companies a plus;
- Relationship Management. Your fans include our Candidates, Interviewers, and Hiring Leaders;
- Drive for results. You bring the drive to see processes through end-to-end and ensure you deliver top talent every time; Data and metrics are a motivator
- Experience directly leading a global recruitment team with a history of achieving results
- Hustle. The success of our company depends on our ability to find, assess, and woo the best of the best
- Humility. No task is too big or too small;
- Positivity. We work awfully hard and we’re having a blast doing it; and
- True excitement about building a Global Team
We believe trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers and their logistics partners with the technology and services to grow and innovate. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.