Build the designs that fuel global trade
Flexport helps more than 10,000 clients and suppliers lead all aspects of their supply chain operations. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B from investors that include SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator.
With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base and we’re excited to continue building a product and service they love. Wherever you are, whichever role you play, you’re guaranteed to share your day with committed, encouraging, and resourceful team members.
Flexport在全球帮助超过10,000家客户和供应商成功运营和管理供应链系统。自2013年成立以来，我们已经从SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital 和 Y Combinator融资超过13亿美金。
我们在北美，亚洲和欧洲多个城市设有办事处。和我们的客户群一样，我们是一个全球性的公司。我们致力于研究和开发我们客户和供应商喜爱的产品和服务。 就职于Flexport, 无论你在哪里，无论你的工作性质会怎样，你将与恪守承诺，充满激情和足智多谋的同事们一起工作。
- Craft the engineering vision, and own the technical landscape, for a major domain in the world of logistics that powers global trade.
- Design systems that represent the real-world intricacies of logistics entities, such as cargo, routing, customs, and pricing.
- Work closely with business partners and product managers to distill complex business problems into elegant technical solutions.
- Build and launch products rapidly and incrementally. We ship to production dozens of times per day.
- Geek out about shipping and logistics. (We do this often.)
You Should Have
- 3+ years of experience writing software, and a strong engineering background. Candidates with less relevant experience will be considered as Software Engineer
- A love of simple, well-tested code that is easy to extend and hard to break.
- The ability to convey technical ideas in common terms to business partners, product managers, and engineers alike.
- A bias for action. When you see a problem, you solve it.
- Non-optional: an aptitude for learning quickly.
- 熟练掌握一门后台开发语言：Ruby(Rails), Java, node.js, go, c++, c# 等等
- 有维持/参与开源项目或者有一定深度的side project
Our continuous releases are integrated with Buildkite and Github. On the frontend, we use React for the views, fetch data with GraphQL/Relay, and test our application with Jest. On the backend, we’re a Rails shop riding on AWS and Postgres RDS. Our staging server infrastructure is written in Python.
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital, and Y Combinator. We’re excited about the three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
Don’t be! We’re building the first Operating System for Global Trade. That’s why it’s incredibly important for us to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the freight forwarding industry forward.
What’s freight forwarding and why does it matter? Freight forwarding is the coordination and shipment of goods from one place to another and it’s what makes global trade possible. Flexport is on a mission to make global trade easier for everyone because we believe it can help connect the world and break down economic barriers.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one-week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.