Flexport is experiencing massive growth with 1,800+ Flexporters across 14 global offices. And we’re just getting started. We’re looking for a seasonal recruiting leader to join our Asia recruiting team. This person will deliver top talent acquisition and employer branding strategies to fuel our growth in Asia with the right talents. You will provide strong partnerships to the key stakeholders in the region , as well as to scale up and develop the Asia recruiting team on building up sustainable successes. Excited at making impacts on a fast missionary company? Read on!
What you'll do:
- Develop and drive the talent acquisition strategy, with a focus on proactive candidate sourcing, that will result in attracting and retaining a diverse pipeline of qualified candidates for all positions and maximize the return on investment.
- Lead and coach a team of recruiters and recruiting operation professionals, ensuring that the company’s talent acquisition needs are met, including employment branding, talent sourcing, talent assessment, hiring processes, workforce planning, recruiting operations, and onboarding, all while continuing to drive a recruiting mindset with The Wine Group leaders at all levels.
- Develop, gain alignment on, publish, monitor, and leverage key metrics to drive performance of the team
- Collaborate with business and HR leaders to develop innovative, progressive, results-driven staffing activities that meet current and future needs as the company grows.
- Manage the structure, processes, practices, training, and tools necessary to support the talent acquisition strategies and influence their implementation globally.
- Drive a best-in-class hiring experience ensuring that both candidates and hiring managers have a high-quality positive experience.
- Work with HR Business Partners and hiring managers to develop, cultivate and maintain internal and external relationships that support an inclusive talent pipeline.
You should have:
- BA/BS Degree with 10+ years of experience in Recruiting & Sourcing with 5+ years management experience;
- Proven leadership skills in high growth and dynamic organizations with the ability to see the bigger picture.
- Creative professional with a passion for finding great people and the ability to clearly articulate ideas and concepts.
- Data driven, systems thinker who can generate and execute ideas at strategic and tactical levels.
- Instinctive collaborator who values teamwork and the input of others.
- Professional proficiency in both spoken and written English; fluent in Mandarin or Cantonese;
- Relationship Management. Your fans include Candidates, Interviewers, and Hiring Leaders;
- Drive for results. You bring the drive to see processes through end-to-end and ensure you deliver top talent every time; Data and metrics are a motivator;
- Humility. No task is too big or too small;
- Positivity. We work awfully hard and we’re having a blast doing it; and
- True excitement about building a Global Team
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. Read about three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.