We are reinventing global trade.
Flexport helps more than 10,000 clients and suppliers lead all aspects of their supply chain operations. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B from investors that include the SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, Google Ventures and Y Combinator.
With offices and infrastructure on three continents, our team is as global as our client base and we’re excited to continue building a product and service they love. Wherever you are, whatever role you play, you will share your day with a passionate and resourceful team.
We are looking for a sales & marketing database associate to:
- Enhance the utilization of our organization's CRM database in order to increase the productivity of our sales teams.
- Coordinate and explore new data sources which can be used to enrich our Sales teams with qualitative leads whilst ensuring data integrity and quality.
Based in Amsterdam you will report to the VP of Sales Europe and work closely with the sales & marketing team based in Europe. An exciting time to join Flexport as this is a unique opportunity to join our European team and lead the way to growth!
What you’ll do:
- Managing our lead data in the most effective way
- Monitoring and improving our data quality and integrity
- Improving, standardizing and making our processes more efficient
- Supporting the organisation in obtaining data insights
- Act as a central point of contact for the European sales organisation regarding the database
- Responsible for enriching our database and developing a lead scoring model
- Creating comprehensive reports that steer sales & marketing decision making
What you’ll bring:
- HBO+ Bachelor degree
- +2 years experience in database management
- Ideally some experience in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment / Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset who understands the bigger picture, proactively diving into projects by rolling up their sleeves and getting their hands dirty and loves executing these projects themselves
- Experience with database management:
- Excel is a must have
- Salesforce or other CRM is a must have
- SQL (Power BI, Looker) is a pre
- The ability to analyse, model and interpret data in a structured way
- The ability to plan work and meet deadlines
- Team working skills
- Experience with Marketing Automation is a pre, preferably Marketo
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. We’re excited about the three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
- Don’t be! We’re building the first Operating System for Global Trade. That’s why it’s incredibly important for us to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the freight forwarding industry forward.
- What’s freight forwarding and why does it matter? Freight forwarding is the coordination and shipment of goods from one place to another and it’s what makes global trade possible. Flexport is on a mission to make global trade easier for everyone because we believe it can help connect the world and break down economic barriers.
- We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.