Build the Makers teams at Flexport
WHO's it with:
Flexport is experiencing massive growth with 1,500+ Flexporters across 14 global offices. And we’re just getting started. We’re looking for a full-cycle Recruiter to join our small but rapidly expanding Talent Acquisition team based here in Amsterdam. In this key role you will be drive our recruitment efforts for our Makers team.
WHAT you’ll be doing:
You will act as a Talent Advisor to our Engineering Leaders both here in Amsterdam and San Francisco. Using your extensive knowledge of the European technical market you will be able to partner with Senior Leaders to consult and manage expectations. Working with them to define roles and process. And developing search plans to drive strong and diverse candidate pipelines. You will be the Technical hiring advocate for Europe promoting and developing the Flexport Employer Brand
WHAT you’ll need:
- You will be an experienced internal recruiter who comes with knowledge and a passion for the European Technical market.
- You will enjoy being hands on but at the same time can consult and advise managers at a senior level.
- Your proven track record working in an internal Talent Acquisition function will mean that you can create and run a slick process.
- You will be highly adaptable in your approach having the ability to pivot and tailor your style to the needs of the role and business area.
- You will be a natural networker who enjoys attending and organising events
- Driven by data- to manage both your pipeline and expectations.
- Hustle. The success of our company depends on our ability to find, assess, and sell the best of the best
- Humility. No task is too big or too small
WHY you’ll want it:
This is a super exciting time to join our small but rapidly exciting Talent Acquisition team in a role where you will be empowered to make decisions and thrive. You will have exposure at leadership level and therefore have the ability to make a real difference. If you thrive in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment, are unafraid to embrace new ideas and contribute to the future success of an exciting business then we want to hear from you!
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. We’re excited about the three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.