Join us to solve real world problems while shaping the future of global trade.
Flexport is a platform for global trade. We are a licensed freight forwarder and customs brokerage built around a modern technology stack. We help some of the world's fastest growing brands manage their international supply chains, providing a fully-managed service for moving products between any two places on the planet.
As a result of our global expansion, we're looking to hire a Global Partner Data Analyst as part of our Global Partnerships Team based in Singapore. This role will work in a cross-functional environment, partnering closely with not only the Partners Team and our forwarding partners, but also different teams across the company to achieve our common objectives.
What you’ll do:
- Help to build operational performance framework, process and tools to measure our Partners performance across the globe
- Define and refine operational performance metrics that meets our company’s business needs through alignment with Flexport Internal Demand & Supply teams and Partners
- Build, iterate and test (automated) performance dashboards and reports; ensure data quality and integrity are maintained
- Be a part of the team that set performance target to each partner and establish partner governance cadence (such as QBRs, monthly reviews, weekly calls) with top tier network partners in Asia, and potentially across the world
- Monitor partner performance; spot areas of potential underperformance and take proactive preventative action before client impact
- Work very closely with partners, to communicate and to implement improvement initiatives and gather feedbacks on the operational metrics to drive process improvement and efficiency increment
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS degree with 1-2 years in a Data Analyst, Business Analyst or similar role using SQL
- SQL fluency with experience using a scripting language like Python or R. Strong Excel fundamentals; experience working with Looker is a plus;
- Experience building dashboards - you know the trade-offs and impacts of using one metric versus another;
- Ability to wear multiple hats, as an analyst who refine and build dashboards and as an associate who implement and gather feedbacks from partners on performance metrics
- Analytical skills and next-level attention to detail
- A strong performance record of living our values;
- Strategic vision and ground floor execution;
- A system and process oriented mindset;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills;
- Ability to travel locally, nationally and internationally;
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it.See something broken? Fix it;