We are reinventing global trade.
Flexport helps more than 10,000 clients and suppliers lead all aspects of their supply chain operations. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B from investors that include the SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, Google Ventures and Y Combinator. With offices and infrastructure on three continents, our team is as global as is our client base and we’re excited to continue building a product and service they love. Wherever you are, whatever role you play, you will share your day with passionate and resourceful team mates.
This role is due to Covid-19 remotely, but as soon as our company policy allows it, you are based in our Hamburg (German HQ) office with the many perks that come with it! You will have the opportunity to fully localise, create and own our German content marketing to drive awareness, interest, and demand for the Flexport portfolio of trade and freight services.
You will be part of the German Marketing team based in Hamburg and work closely with our Marketing teams in San Francisco and Amsterdam and German Leadership team to further build our footprint in Germany.
What you’ll do:
- You will own our global content localisation (Agency collaboration, adaptation, publication and promotion) for Blogs, eGuides, and Webinars
- Create social media promo assets (copy and imagery) for the different content pieces
- You will analyze the impact of social content we create with the overall goal to continuously improve our efforts
What you’ll need:
- Studies/ proven experience in the field of
- Content management
- Content creation
- Basic experience/ interest in website content management tools
- Basic experience/ interest in social media management tools
- Basic experience/ interest in B2B social media content management (for the tone of voice and channel purpose)
- Positive and can-do attitude (are we allowed to ask that?
- You have strong communication (writing) and creative skills
- You like to work as part of a team as well as drive projects independently
- You truly own your projects and have a proactive attitude, and a sense of responsibility (for quality and detail)
- You can set realistic deadlines and meet them
- Native/ native-level German language skills (spelling and grammar)
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to learn, gain more skills, and grow with us!
- A dynamic environment where things go fast, really fast.
- A great network of potential lifetime friends and fellow marketing professionals who are willing to share their knowledge with you
- Freedom to create impact and fully own our content marketing efforts
- Working from home set-up
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 116 countries, including established global brands. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. We’re excited about the three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
- Don’t be! We’re building the first Operating System for Global Trade. That’s why it’s incredibly important for us to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the freight forwarding industry forward.
- What’s freight forwarding and why does it matter? Freight forwarding is the coordination and shipment of goods from one place to another and it’s what makes global trade possible. Flexport is on a mission to make global trade easier for everyone because we believe it can help connect the world and break down economic barriers.
- We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.