Help us scale up our Account Solutions Team in Europe.
Flexport is experiencing massive growth with 1,000+ Flexporters across 14 global offices and warehouses. And we’re just getting started. As a Senior Account Solutions Associate, you’ll join a team of experts whose mission is to drive growth by converting client opportunities into awarded business. You’ll actively engage in client strategy, securing new clients and nurturing growth in the expansion of existing clients.
The Account Solutions team serves as a critical connector between the multiple service and product teams to design and assemble comprehensive and attractive client proposals. We work across many groups within Flexport including Sales, Account Management, Procurement, Finance, Analytics, and Product. In tight collaboration with teams across Flexport, Account Solutions continuously drives further standardization and automation in building proposals for our up-market clients.
- Participate in client pre-planning and strategy development
- Design, build, and package innovative offerings for our largest customers by matching customer requirements with Flexport products and services.
- Determine pricing and customer offerings in close cooperation with Flexport sales and operational teams
- Clearly present the proposal methodology, findings, and results to clients and potential clients
- Drive RFP projects end to end including project management, idea creation, planning, implementation, and KPI tracking related
You should have:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience Freight Pricing, Freight Forwarding, Logistics or related fields
- Experience in creating and managing all aspects of RFPs; including a track record showcasing the ability to get close to a market and making pricing decisions in a dynamic market environment
- Experience in coaching more junior colleagues is an asset
- Strong project management skills, managing the following effectively: project timelines, deliverables, tracking & accountability, status updates amongst partners and key stakeholders, and event objectives
- Exceptional organizational, prioritization and planning skills, an eye for detail and an irresistible drive to continuously improve processes in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. We’re excited about the three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.