(Senior/Staff) DevOps Engineer, Product Infrastructure
Build the infrastructure to help Flexport scale
As an infrastructure engineer in Flexport, you will be part of the team building our next generation infrastructure and DevOps toolset for exciting new technologies that shape the future.
Product infrastructure team plays a critical role in this journey. As a product infrastructure engineer, you will work in a highly collaborative and fast-changing environment, and focus on improving every aspect of developer experience, service infrastructure, and performance of our services with DevOps best practice.
We are rapidly growing our engineering organization across multiple time zones and regions.
We are expanding our product infrastructure team across multiple regions now.
- Design and implement complex, scalable, enterprise-level architectures
- Build CI/CD pipelines and DevX tools to improve developer experience and productivity
- Build and improve our next generation core infrastructure
- Ensure infrastructure / security standards are being followed
- Working in global infrastructure / DevOps teams and collaboration cross regions
You should have
- Expertise with cloud platform such as AWS, GCP, Azure or similar
- Familiar with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation
- Proficient with containerization and cluster management technologies like docker and kubernetes, experience with AWS ECS, EKS is preferred
- In-depth knowledge of CI/CD systems such as Jenkins, GitHub Actions
- Proficient in at least one scripting language like Shell, Python, Ruby etc
- Preferably 6+ years of relevant work experience in Linux environments
- Extensive experience with Logging, Monitoring, Application Performance Management and other observations tools
- Knowledge on Network and Security
- DevOps and on-call mindset, strong problem solving skills
- Ability to quickly learn new and existing technologies
- Ability to communicate and work in English as a daily basis
资深 DevOps 工程师
- 构建 CI/CD 流水线和 DevX 工具以提高生产力和工程团队体验
- 作为全球基础设施/DevOps 团队成员进行跨区域协作
- 具备云平台的相关专业知识，如 AWS、GCP、Azure 或类似平台
- 熟悉基础设施即代码 (IaC) 工具，如 Terraform、CloudFormation
- 精通 docker、kubernetes等容器化和集群管理技术，有AWS ECS、EKS经验者优先
- 深入了解 Jenkins、GitHub Actions 等主要 CI/CD 系统
- 有 6 年以上 Linux 环境工作经验
- 主动的 DevOps 和 Oncall 的心态，强大的问题解决能力
- 熟悉 Terraform, CloudFormation 等 Infra-as-Code 基础设施即代码框架和工具
- 熟悉 AWS ECS, EKS 等 Kubernetes 集群管理服务
Flexport believes global trade can move the human race forward. Our mission is to make global trade easier for everyone. To achieve this, we’re building the “Operating System for Global trade” — a combination of modern, internet era technology & data analytics; logistics infrastructure; and supply chain expertise.
Flexport connects ~10k clients and suppliers across >100 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Founded in 2013, we've raised >$1.3B from SoftBank, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and YC. We’re excited to start seriously scaling up after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank’s Vision Fund early this year.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
- Don’t be! We’re building the first Operating System for Global Trade. That’s why it’s incredibly important for us to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the freight forwarding industry forward.
- What’s freight forwarding and why does it matter? Freight forwarding is the coordination and shipment of goods from one place to another and it’s what makes global trade possible. Flexport is on a mission to make global trade easier for everyone because we believe it can help connect the world and break down economic barriers.
- We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.