At Flexport, we believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make it easy and accessible for everyone. We’re shaping the future of a $8.6T industry with solutions powered by innovative technology and exceptional people. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $19B of merchandise across 112 countries a year.
The recent global supply chain crisis has put Flexport center stage as we continue to play a pivotal role in how goods move around the world. At a valuation of $8 billion, we’re experiencing record growth and are proud to have the support of the best investors in the game who believe in our mission, solutions and people. Ready to tackle global challenges that impact business, society, and the environment? Come join us.
- Delight our clients with best-in-class services, solutions and technology: obsessed with client outcomes, doing what it takes to deliver the client’s expectations
- Connect with global teams to work on end-to-end solutions
- Fix problems in clients’ supply chain
You should have:
- Bachelor / master degree
- 1-3 years working experience, typically as a shipment coordinator, logistics associate, or logistics customer service
- Client-centric mindset
- A background in logistics, freight forwarding, or supply chain is a plus
- Ability to demonstrate hands-on, process-oriented, structured thinking with strong problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is preferred
- A "compliance first" attitude to keep our regulators happy and enthusiastic about Flexport since we operate in a heavily regulated industry.