Let’s face it, Global trade can be a nightmare.
That’s where we come in.
At Flexport, it’s our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. We are transforming the industry with technology associated with our talents and state of the art infrastructure.
You are more than just a number in a large company. You’re tired of the status quo in a dinosaur industry. You know you can dream big and be part of the global trade shake up. You get it.
- Bachelor / master degree
- 1-3 years working experience, typically as a shipment coordinator, logistics associate, or logistics customer service
- Client-centric mindset
- A background in logistics, freight forwarding, or supply chain is a plus
- Ability to demonstrate hands-on, process-oriented, structured thinking with strong problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is preferred
What you’ll do:
- Delight our clients with best-in-class services, solutions and technology: obsessed with client outcomes, doing what it takes to deliver the client’s expectations
- Connect with global teams to work on end-to-end solutions
- Fix problems in clients’ supply chain
- Mutli-cultural - We are a diverse team of problem solvers, passionate about making an impact in this crazy World, and advancing Global Trade. Part of our DNA is that people can come as they are, and contribute to our unique culture. We all come with different backgrounds and experiences, and we can’t wait for you to add your story to Flexport.
- Agile - We empower the team to make the right decisions for our clients & the company. We trust our people to do the best they can in any situation.
- Supportive - You’ll never feel alone. We have great experts in the company to provide necessary support to you in terms of training, solutions and mentorship. As long as you stay curious, you will always find something to learn at Flexport.
- Fun - Look, we’re fun, don’t make this awkward. At times we work a lot, and stakes are high but we always make sure to not take ourselves too seriously.
Benefits & Perks:
- 13 months salary
- Semi-annual performance bonus
- Restricted stock units (your own slice of Flexport)
- Free lunch, snacks (unlimited sugar rush yay!) and drinks
- Flexible annual leave - take what you need
- Flexible Work from Home policy
- Top-notch medical and dental care plan
- Life insurance
- Amazing Learning & development opportunities
- Hi-tech environment (we’re cloud based and most of us have no idea what a Fax does)
- Group discount on gym membership
- And of course, fancy offices (like, we mean, Grade-A building, standing desks, large chillout spaces, amazing views)