Join us to solve real world problems while shaping the future of global trade.
As a result of our global expansion, we're looking to hire a Partner Program Manager - Global Procurement to join our growing Global Partners Team. This role will work in a cross-functional environment, partnering closely not only with our forwarding and customs partners, but also different teams across the company to achieve our shared goals. You’ll get substantial leadership exposure, focus on the highest priority business issues, and be plugged into every facet of the business.
What you’ll do:
- Build our Global Partner Procurement capability enabling company’s strategic vision
- Analyze financial performance of current & future partners globally, providing deep understanding of underlying end-to-end cost
- Create innovative partner remuneration models, providing excellent service levels and competitive costs whilst motivating partners to invest in Flexport relationship
- Establish process & standards to benchmark partner rate cards against market levels and underlying cost-to-serve;
- Establish (automated) processes to identify & remediate sources of leakage
- Contribute to the development and implementation of next gen partner software, including invoice generation, validation & disputes
- Ensure partners operate with a high level of integrity and compliance to global regulatory requirements
- Build and lead a high performing team based in Singapore
What you’ll need:
BA/BS degree with 6-8 years of experience in finance, consulting, strategic procurement; ideally part of which in logistics or supply chain;
Exceptional (financial) analysis skills;
Solid negotiation skills with track record of negotiating win/win outcomes;
A system and process oriented mindset, ability to think end-to-end;
Ability to influence cross-functional stakeholders without authority;
A strong performance record of living our values;
Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills;
Strategic vision and ground floor execution; execute end to end with world class follow through;
Ability to lead and direct the work of others;
Ability to travel locally, nationally and internationally;
Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.