Help us grow our L&D team at Flexport.
Flexport helps more than 10,000 clients and suppliers lead all aspects of their supply chain operations. Started in 2013, we've raised over $300M from investors that include the Founders Fund, Google Ventures, First Round Capital, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator, & Wells Fargo.
With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base and we’re excited to continue building a product and service they love. Wherever you are, whichever role you play, you’re guaranteed to share your day with committed, encouraging, and resourceful team members.
Flexport is looking for an energetic and creative senior facilitator with a "get it done" attitude. Our Senior Facilitator will be involved in building out our global leadership development program portfolio along with helping to lead other global L&D initiatives. We are looking for someone with a strong program management background along with an eye for instructional design. Your role will be crucial in helping us ignite a culture of learning globally for all Flexporters. If you are an L&D thought leader, subject matter expert, able to juggle multiple balls in the air while keeping your cool, and a great collaborator, we’d like to talk to you!
- Create a global leadership development learning roadmap ranging across the entire leader lifespan (up-skilling current and future leaders, onboarding, development, coaching, etc.) that reinforces our core values and drives a culture of continuous learning and growth
- Design learning programs and resources ranging from online learning materials to multi-day leadership and/or skill development workshops
- Facilitate both custom design learning programs and vendor programs with world-class NPS scores
- Assess individual, team and organizational learning needs, and develop scalable learning opportunities that touch a global audience
- Partner with our People Business Partners and the senior leadership team to vet learning needs and enable comprehensive learning strategies for our leaders
- Support a data-driven learning strategy focused on standardized metrics and evaluation processes across all learning programs
- Run end-to-end program management of leadership initiatives (in-person, out of the classroom, or online) and processes based on learning roadmap
- Utilize the LMS to store course curriculum, capture program registration, and run reports on attendee completion status
You should have:
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent practical experience
- 7+ years of work experience in a related field (Learning & Development, Talent Management, Leadership Development, HR)
- 5+ years developing and leading training efforts with direct experience creating learning programs and facilitating leadership workshops
- Passion for thriving in a fast-paced environment with a passion as well for solving problems, while being resourceful
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational capabilities
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. We’re excited about the three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
- Don’t be! We’re building the first Operating System for Global Trade. That’s why it’s incredibly important for us to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the freight forwarding industry forward.
- What’s freight forwarding and why does it matter? Freight forwarding is the coordination and shipment of goods from one place to another and it’s what makes global trade possible. Flexport is on a mission to make global trade easier for everyone because we believe it can help connect the world and break down economic barriers.
- We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.