- Understand business and technical requirements for applications and services
- Develop, update and maintain automated tests in order to fully test software functionality and performance
- Collaborate with engineers, product managers, researchers and designers, including doing deep dives into complex functionality implemented by the team to ensure quality and reliability
- Continually improve test coverage and efficiency by enhancing tools and using different test methodologies and approaches
- Work with other team members to architect, design, build, test, and modify the applications and systems
- Create test data by code and manage test environments as necessary
- Work in an Agile and highly collaborative environment, with a strong understanding of Agile principles and concepts
- Carry out testing, verification, and validation of the application, including developing test plans and automated tests to ensure successful deployment of changes
- Triage bug reports and help identify fixes for issues
- Actively and independently acquire and analyze data to provide metrics and identify possible areas for improvement
- Research and implement technology solutions for improving testing methodology
You should have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 5 years of experience testing software applications and services
- 3 years of experience writing automation tests
- Deep understanding of test design, planning, and resolving test automation debt
- Motivated self-starter who can identify issues and propose solutions
- Rigorous attention to detail and focus on quality of deliverables
- Passion for working with technology and excitement for creating high quality technology products
- Ability to collaborate and advocate for best practices in team meetings and across the organization.
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment and a bias for action.
- Experience with cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, GCP) preferred
Flexport在全球帮助超过10,000家客户和供应商成功运营和管理供应链系统。自2013年成立以来，我们已经从SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital 和 Y Combinator融资超过13亿美金。我们在北美，亚洲和欧洲多个城市设有办事处。和我们的客户群一样，我们是一个全球性的公司。我们致力于研究和开发我们客户和供应商喜爱的产品和服务。 就职于Flexport, 无论你在哪里，无论你的工作性质会怎样，你将与恪守承诺，充满激情和足智多谋的同事们一起工作。
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. We’re excited about the three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
Don’t be! We’re building the first Operating System for Global Trade. That’s why it’s incredibly important for us to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiencestogether with our industry veterans to help move the freight forwarding industry forward.
What’s freight forwarding and why does it matter? Freight forwarding is the coordination and shipment of goods from one place to another and it’s what makes global trade possible. Flexport is on a mission to make global trade easier for everyone because we believe it can help connect the world and break down economic barriers.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.