Help Flexport win business!
To keep up with our growth, we’re looking for a Sales Development Manager in our growing Amsterdam market to keep our top of funnel full and manage our team of SDRs. This is a high impact and high ownership opportunity for self-starters interested in solving real-world problems and revolutionizing global trade.
What you'll do:
- Manage and monitor the monthly quota and goals of your team
- Recruit, hire, train and ramp a team of sales development representatives;
- Proactively identify and launch initiatives to drive both new business development growth and operational excellence;
- Use data to be nimble and inform the strategy of your team
- Generate top of funnel demand including identifying lead sources, constructing lists, and other tasks related to outbound lead generation;
- Collaborate with marketing to drive new business through inbound demand generation;
- Achieve quarterly and annual quota and revenue targets;
- Monitor and refine sales lead processes, metrics, and tools to maximize success on the SDR team.
- Encourage innovation on your team, especially in finding new customer segments that Flexport is currently under-serving; and
- Coach, develop and promote the next generation of Flexport sales leaders.
What you'll need:
- 1+ years experience leading a team of individual contributors to success;
- Passion for new business, this team is the fuel for the Flexport rocketship;
- A/B testing mentality - willingness to proactively test outbound customer messaging and iterate Flexport’s value proposition;
- BA/BS Degree from a top-tier institution;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills;
- An obsession with client happiness. You succeed when they succeed;
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.
- Brownie points for experience with Sales Ops functions including Salesforce Admin, Dashboard Creation, Lead distribution, etc.
- You're fluent in Dutch and English.
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. Read about three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.