Flexport is experiencing massive growth with 1,000+ Flexporters across 14 global offices and warehouses. And we’re just getting started. Revenue is growing at breakneck speed and we’re looking for a consultative and tenacious Sales Development Representative to join our growing sales team in Shenzhen.
- Identify and qualify new sales opportunities through outbound lead generation methods;
- Work with your dedicated Account Executive to identify ongoing strategic targets;
- Demonstrate the value of our offering through email, LinkedIn and other methods (e.g., phone calls, direct mail, etc);
- Research your target companies and prepare executive summaries to turn your Sales Executive into a rockstar ahead of their calls;
- Diligently update SalesForce, our CRM, to stay current on leads and follow ups;
- Shadow your dedicated Account Executive in meetings and other activities to help you acquire the skills you’ll need for next role on the Flexport sales team.
You should have:
- BA/BS degree from a great school;
- 1-3 years of professional work experience in Sales, Business Development, Client Success, Investment Banking, Financial Services, or Consulting.
- Fluent Mandarin and English. Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- You should be a great writer, speaker, and listener.
- An obsession with prospect happiness - set the stage for effective sales follow-up.
- The courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.
- Flexibility - things change around here. FAST.
- The intellectual horsepower to become an expert on international trade in a matter of weeks, and the curiosity to keep learning about all its intricacies for years to come.
- A mastery of email communication. You keep the inbox at zero.
Join us to solve real world problems while shaping the future of global trade.