Help Flexport fix the user experience in Global Trade.
We're looking to expand our Team with one Air Planning Associate.
- You help design and implement Flexport planning processes & tools;
- You maintain airline allocations and drive their fulfillment;
- You manage excess / shortage versus our allocated capacity with airline: procure extra capacity, ask partners to contribute, etc…;
- You plan the freight build up to maximize consolidation benefits & Flexport margin for our airline allocations & charters;
- You communicate loading plan to warehouse operations team;
- You ensure all Flexport shipments are booked with airlines;
- You communicate consolidation to other regional planning teams;
- You monitor incoming consolidations from other regions and coordinate actions across squads to secure on time breakdown and distribution of consolidation shipments.
You should have:
- You are fully fluent in English;
- You have an internal track record of success in an operational or planning role;
- You are very structured and with high level of energy;
- You have a strong analytical background and full mastery of analytical tools (Excel, etc…);
- You have a strategic vision and ground floor execution;
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills;
- You show next-level attention to detail;
- You are a master of email communication. You keep the inbox at zero;
- You have the courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it;
- You have previous experience in Forwarder or Airline Space Control / Revenue Management / Export or Import Planning a plus.
- You have a strong performance record of living our values;
- You have a strong curiosity towards learning and understanding the logistics industry;
Where you’ll work:
Investing your time with Flexport means having immediate impact, all over the world. You’re empowered to do what’s best for everyone and trusted to make the right decisions when and where you need them. Join our collective of entrepreneurs and improve the world’s experience in global trade.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
As the central hub of Flexport Europe, our Amsterdam team works with clients across Europe and partners closely with our colleagues in the U.S. and Asia. We’re incubating country markets before establishing local offices in their respective regions.