We are reinventing global trade
Flexport is looking for an experienced B2B email marketer to take our data-driven email and lifecycle marketing practice to new heights. You will have a vital role in scaling and continually improving prospect and customer email engagement at one of the world’s fastest growing companies.
As a Lifecycle Marketing Manager, you will own email and Lifecycle Marketing strategy, execution, experimentation, and optimization. This position requires a highly analytical and deeply collaborative individual who can work across marketing, creative, communications, and sales teams to produce engaging, high-performing emails and nurturing campaigns.
- Work closely with your partners in marketing to gather audience insights and execute lifecycle marketing and nurturing campaigns that are measurable and effective
- Become a master of our funnel by identifying gaps, launching experiments, and building engagement programs that turn leads into MQLs and opportunities
- Partner with our communications team to deliver company announcements, product and industry updates, and newsletters on a regular cadence
- Support sales outreach by contributing to outbound email strategy and content as well as other lead generation programs
- Take total ownership of our email channel including strategy, reporting, KPIs, tech investment, and execution
- Ensure that communications we send to our clients have value and pertain to their particular needs; safeguard their inboxes and email preferences
- Run the engagement programs and scheduling for our webinar
You should have:
- A minimum of 5+ years of B2B email and lifecycle marketing experience
- Exceptional writing and communications skills. We’ll want to see a few writing samples, so get your best work out!
- Working knowledge of international email compliance and email deliverability – CIPP/US certification a plus
- Experience in conversion optimization and testing
- Hands-on On24 and Marketo experience - if you are trained and certified it's a huge plus!
- Comfortable with G-suite tools, including Google Analytics, Sheets, Slides, and other industry tools to measure and track impact and influence
- Bonus points for Adobe Photoshop and HTML skills
- A bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, journalism or marketing communications desired but not required
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. We’re excited about the three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
- Don’t be! We’re building the first Operating System for Global Trade. That’s why it’s incredibly important for us to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the freight forwarding industry forward.
- What’s freight forwarding and why does it matter? Freight forwarding is the coordination and shipment of goods from one place to another and it’s what makes global trade possible. Flexport is on a mission to make global trade easier for everyone because we believe it can help connect the world and break down economic barriers.
- We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.