The Professional Services team’s mission is to enable 100% automation in global trade by building robust data integrations between the Flexport’s core platform and our customer, supplier and carrier systems.
Flexport is looking for an experienced and motivated customer facing leader to coach, manage, grow, and partner with a technically skilled, customer-facing Solutions Architecture team. In this role, you will need to be technically capable and credible in your own right as well as effective in shaping the customer and solutions-focused skills of your team.
- Manage a team of highly skilled Analysts and Solution Architects.
- Hire, on-board, train, and develop new Solutions Architects and Business Analysts from internal and external sources in Flexport office locations in Americas, Europe and China.
- Help Solutions architect develop their careers by coaching / mentoring them on best practices, solution selling, presentation and communication skills.
- Build strong partnerships with Sales and Operations, managing prioritization and resource allocation, ensuring the highest level of responsiveness and successful solution delivery from pre-sales through go-live.
- Partner closely with the Technical Delivery Team to implement practices and processes to accelerate customer onboarding and ensure customer’s success.
- Guide and motivate the development and socialization of internal and customer facing documents, presentations, how-to guides, FAQs and best practices guides.
- Acts as a conduit and liaison between our customers and the Product & Engineering teams. Ensure product gaps and limitations are well socialized and effectively prioritized on an ongoing basis within their development roadmaps.
You should have:
- Minimum 10 years of customer facing consulting experience as a Solutions Architect.
- History of successful technical consulting and/or architecture engagements with large-scale customers or enterprises
- Minimum of 3 years of experience directly managing and growing a geographically diverse customer facing solutions architecture team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with business and technical executives.
- Willingness to travel (up to 35%).
Extra points for:
- Prior experience in supply chain consulting, with experience in logistics and/or global trade preferred.
- Prior experience in B2B data integrations with enterprise customers.
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. We’re excited about the three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
- Don’t be! We’re building the first Operating System for Global Trade. That’s why it’s incredibly important for us to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the freight forwarding industry forward.
- What’s freight forwarding and why does it matter? Freight forwarding is the coordination and shipment of goods from one place to another and it’s what makes global trade possible. Flexport is on a mission to make global trade easier for everyone because we believe it can help connect the world and break down economic barriers.
- We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.