We are reinventing global trade.
Flexport helps more than 10,000 clients and suppliers lead all aspects of their supply chain operations. Started in 2013, we've raised over $300M from investors that include the Founders Fund, Google Ventures, First Round Capital, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator, & Wells Fargo.
With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base and we’re excited to continue building a product and service they love. Wherever you are, whichever role you play, you’re guaranteed to share your day with committed, encouraging, and resourceful team members.
We're looking for a Program Manager for Learning and Development to support our Asia teams with best-in-class employee onboarding, professional and leadership development, and state-of-the-art L&D solutions.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and implement L&D initiatives to support employee career growth and succession planning
- Partnering with managers and HRBP to identify training need analysis and recommend training programs / initiatives and delivery model
- Create and maintain superb educational content for our signature week-long onboarding program, Flexport Academy
- Manage and facilitate Flexport Academy and improve the curriculum on continuous basis so as to bring the best learning and networking experience to new flexport employees
- Facilitate / deliver some regular training courses on generic competencies
- Track and measure effectiveness of onboarding and L&D programs, working with HR Business Partners, Recruiting, and other teams to make improvements as necessary
What you’ll need:
- A BA/BS degree
- 5+ years experience solid experience in LD with hands on experience in program design & delivery
- A demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across departments within a complex organization
- A demonstrated ability to design content to address a specific need or problem
- A strong sense of urgency and personal accountability (you take the initiative to make things happen)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables
- Energy and empathy -- you’ll be the face of Flexport Academy, and the first person new hires meet
- Proven facilitator experience with passion in employee development
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills in English and Mandarin
- Occasional traveling to Shenzhen required
Where you'll work:
Our Asia team is streamlining processes at the beginning of the supply chain and strengthening relationships with Asia-based clients and partners. Our office is located in the heart of Hong Kong's central business district. We’re surrounded by great restaurants, fantastic shopping, and stroll-worthy parks and plazas.
Investing your time with Flexport means having immediate impact, all over the world. You’re empowered to do what’s best for everyone and trusted to make the right decisions when and where you need them. Join our collective of entrepreneurs and improve the world’s experience in global trade.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.