Help Craft the Flexport Story
Flexport is looking for an experienced Marketing Operations Associate to play a vital role in scaling and continually improving the marketing and sales prospecting capabilities for one of the world’s fastest growing companies.
As a Marketing Operations Associate, you will gain mastery over key marketing technologies to enhance the capabilities of our marketing team, and using those tools to fulfill/enable the execution of marketing processes and campaigns. We are in hyper-growth mode so this role is perfect for someone that wants to have a massive impact from day one.
- Troubleshoot and quickly resolve issues with Marketo, Salesforce, and other marketing tools on a daily basis.
- Implement and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Identify, design, and execute new processes to fuel marketing efforts (e.g. intake process, campaign naming conventions)
- Assist with the orchestration and measurement of outbound/ABM sales campaigns, including the optimization and administration of tools (Bizible, Sendoso, Rollworks, Drift.)
- Help maintain, clean, and refine our ever growing marketing database
You should have:
- 1-2 years B2B marketing experience
- Demonstrated marketing automation experience (Marketo preferred)
- A working understanding of demand generation, lead management, and SaaS/enterprise marketing
- Experience working in Salesforce
- The ability to work, adapt, and overachieve under pressure
- A clear & concise communication style and a desire to work with a diverse group of highly talented individuals
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. We’re excited about the three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
- Don’t be! We’re building the first Operating System for Global Trade. That’s why it’s incredibly important for us to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the freight forwarding industry forward.
- What’s freight forwarding and why does it matter? Freight forwarding is the coordination and shipment of goods from one place to another and it’s what makes global trade possible. Flexport is on a mission to make global trade easier for everyone because we believe it can help connect the world and break down economic barriers.
- We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation