Support the growth of our European Pricing Team.
The Pricing Team owns and operates the platform that enables Flexport to design, test, and execute intelligent pricing for our vast array of service offerings. Successful team members can think in algorithms but communicate with anyone. We own Flexport’s pricing models and work across many groups within Flexport including Engineering & Product, Procurement, Sales, Operations, Finance, and Business Operations.
- Design, build, and package innovative offerings by matching customer requirements with Flexport products and services in close cooperation with our modal teams
- Provide pricing and customer offerings to sales and operations globally
- Support in preparing large client proposals and analysis on margin and revenue expectations
You should have:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an analytical role; pricing, revenue management, consulting - preferably in Freight Forwarding
- Strong analytical mind, business acumen and effective communication skills
- Exceptional prioritization and planning skills, an eye for detail and an irresistible drive to continuously improve processes in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Proficient in MS Office or Google apps.
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. We’re excited about the three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.