Help Flexport win new business
Flexport is experiencing massive growth with 1,000+ Flexporters across 14 global offices and warehouses. And we’re just getting started. As we enter our next phase of growth, we’re expanding our portfolio of services into the world of Exports. We’re looking for driven and intellectually curious Account Executives to tackle this new service offering and take on the opportunity of launching a startup within a startup
- Proactively consult with clients to understand their Export needs and where Flexport can add value
- Acquire new clients and facilitate their growth through remote and in-person meetings.
- Generate a healthy pipeline through cold calling, trade shows, networking and other creative methods.
- Lead a squad in partnership with a Global Operations Manager to drive client success and revenue generation.
- Help build out a sales and operations playbook we can replicate for future Export AEs
You should have:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills, with a strong phone and in-person presence.
- Strong prospecting skills.
- A burning desire to win clients from competitors. You’re a team player, but you know that a little competition is healthy.
- To be a self-starter who can solve problems and take on new processes – you’re excited about the idea of building something.
- A team mindset, you’ll be building a startup within a startup and will be working closely together with others
- An obsession with client happiness. You succeed when they succeed;
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. We’re excited about the three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
What’s freight forwarding and why does it matter? Listen to Ryan, our CEO explain what freight forwarding is and why improving global trade can help to connect the world and break down economic barriers in this Fast Company Freethink Original Series video.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
Investing your time with Flexport means having an immediate impact, all over the world. You’re empowered to do what’s best for everyone and trusted to make the right decisions when and where you need them. Join our collective of entrepreneurs and improve the world’s experience in global trade.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.