Partner with Flexport to Expand. Join us to solve real world problems while shaping the future of global trade.
As a result of our global expansion, we're looking to hire a Project Manager as part of our Forwarding Partnerships Project Team for Flexport Asia to join our growing Asia Team. This role will work in a cross-functional environment, partnering closely with not only the Partners Team and our forwarding partners, but also different teams across the company to achieve our shared goals. You’ll get substantial leadership exposure, focus on the highest priority business issues, and be plugged into every facet of the business.
What you’ll do:
- Plan and implement projects involving the 30+ freight forwarding partners in Asia and 60+ freight forwarding partners globally
- Lead cross-functional teams to drive process improvements and increase efficiency;
- Assist with exceptions and escalations related to shipments from/to Asia region;
- Continuously identify gaps and develop solutions focused on process standardization for both operations team and partners;
- Work closely with partner managers and associates globally to develop standardized onboarding and leveling programs for Flexport forwarding partners;
- Sell the Flexport brand to create excitement and willing exclusivity;
- Contribute to the development and implementation of next gen “partner app” including localization requirements for assigned markets;
- Ensure partners operate with a high level of integrity and compliance to global regulatory requirements.
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS degree with 5-7 years of professional logistics, supply chain, projects, programs or consulting experience;
- A strong performance record of living our values;
- Strategic vision and ground floor execution;
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously;
- Ability to lead and direct the work of others;
- Next-level attention to detail and the drive to deliver ahead of schedule with a servant leadership approach;
- A system and process oriented mindset;
- Solid negotiation and influencing without authority skills;
- World class follow through skills;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills;
- Ability to travel locally, nationally and internationally;
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it.See something broken? Fix it;
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.