Help provide finance solutions to our customers
We're looking for a driven Treasury Analyst to help develop and administer our treasury programs for the broader organization. Treasury touches almost all aspects of a business and is integral in day to day to maintenance of liquidity and working capital. Working with global businesses you’ll get the opportunity to work with a diverse array of clients and be challenged to set strategy where information may be Opaque. If you’re driven by solving complex problems and implementing solutions, Keep reading!
- You will assist with daily reconciliation and monitoring of cash flows for our corporate cash needs
- You will help define and maintain policy and procedures for our growing treasury team
- You will work on maintaining our banking relationships, including opening/closing of accounts, updating banking resolutions & signatories
- Assist in updating our Forex rate sheets and define the roadmap for new currency acceptance
- Online banking portal administration and maintenance; business partner trainings
- Assists in other treasury projects as directed
You should have:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree (Finance/Accounting Preferred)
- You have a deep understanding of financial accounting principles as they apply to cash management and treasury
- You have high attention to detail with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You’ll need the ability to conceptualize and surface analysis using our unique datasets
- You are highly proactive with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- You have 1+ year(s) of experience in treasury management
- You have a high proficiency in Microsoft Suite & SQL
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. We’re excited about the three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
- Don’t be! We’re building the first Operating System for Global Trade. That’s why it’s incredibly important for us to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the freight forwarding industry forward.
- What’s freight forwarding and why does it matter? Freight forwarding is the coordination and shipment of goods from one place to another and it’s what makes global trade possible. Flexport is on a mission to make global trade easier for everyone because we believe it can help connect the world and break down economic barriers.
- We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.