We are reinventing global trade.
Flexport is a platform for global trade. We are a licensed freight forwarder and customs brokerage built around a modern technology stack. We help some of the world's fastest growing brands manage their international supply chains, providing a fully-managed service for moving products between any two places on the planet. With revenue growing at breakneck speed, we're looking for a Sales Operations Manager to proactively drive analysis and change management to improve productivity & efficiency in the sales org and dependencies through the company.
What you'll do:
- Own Salesforce (our CRM System) in Asia and related business tools; working closely with the US Commercial Operations Team to build a program to support Asia sales performance measurement and KPI
- Own the data – drive the processes and communications between all operational teams and the sales ops team to ensure data is always accurate and useful
- Own Asia sales compensation strategy and incentive plan administration
- Own the sales forecasting model, and support target setting for Asia region
- Drive successful training programs and ensure continued education and adoption across all functions on sales operations processes, CRM usage and other sales tools
- Pipeline reporting and analysis
- Sales audit and processes
- Support programs in Asia sales strategy including local business development, tandem sales with overseas business with Asia stakeholders, and channel sales program
What you'll need:
- Experience building a Sales or Business Operations function and leading a team
- BA/BS Degree
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills;
- An obsession with client happiness, you succeed when they succeed
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it.
See something broken? Fix it.