Grow the Engineering teams at Flexport
As the Senior Technical Recruiter, you’ll use your business acumen, full-cycle recruiting skills, and partnering capabilities to build Flexport's technology organization. Our ideal candidate builds trust with engineers and data scientists effortlessly and sees the immense opportunity in front of Flexport to transform the world's largest untapped industry through technology.
- Recruit full-cycle, from source to close;
- Partner with the wider recruiting organization including sourcing, coordination, and programs to accelerate quality hiring;
- Join on the ground-floor of a small team and help build it into a world-class tech recruiting function;
- Develop an understanding of Flexport’s products, technology, market position, and employee value proposition to successfully identify, engage and close passive talent;
- Drive strategic recruiting initiatives;
- Partner with hiring managers to improve processes, execute on programs, and close candidates;
You should have:
- BA/BS degree;
- 5+ years recruiting experience for software engineers, with minimum 2 years in-house at startups or top-tier technology companies;
- Your own blend of strengths in sourcing, closing, technical/business acumen, process, events management, program management, and hiring manager partnering;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with a penchant for data;
- A strong desire to build an organization, have fun, grow, and succeed!
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. We’re excited about the three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
- Don’t! be We’re building the first Operating System for Global Trade. That’s why it’s incredibly important for us to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the freight forwarding industry forward.
- What’s freight forwarding and why does it matter? Listen to Ryan, our CEO explain what freight forwarding is and why improving global trade can help to connect the world and break down economic barriers in this Fast Company Freethink Original Series video.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.